Head of Global Sales
This is what you tell people at parties:
I am working at an international super-fast growing tech company and we are revolutionising hoteliers around the globe. RoomRaccoon is awarded the world’s best Hotel Management System for 2 years in a row and empowers hoteliers to run their property way more effectively. Our growing team of 71 heads is working from 10 offices all over the world!
You will be responsible for selling RoomRaccoon to Austrian hoteliers operating 10-100 rooms. Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Performing demos to hoteliers, in which you are actings as a consultant, tailoring RoomRaccoon’s added value to the hotelier’s simple or complex needs;
• Following up inbound leads within agreed response times;
• Managing your lead pipeline, never losing a deal opportunity out of sight and nurturing your prospects;
• Reaching out to hoteliers on an outbound basis, powered by our sales engineering toolkit.
• Start your day with a daily huddle together with the international sales team via video call, led by our Global Head of Sales;
• Run through your deal pipeline and action for follow up on relevant opportunities
• Call an inbound lead that just dropped and schedule a demo
• Deliver demos to interested hoteliers that will challenge you on the best added value of all RoomRaccoon has to offer their business
• Call potential hotels that are a great fit for RoomRaccoon and introduce them to our product
• Handover a closed deal to our Implementations Team, who will take care of onboarding the new customer.
You will spend your days convincing hoteliers how RoomRaccoon will level-up their hotel, creating new revenue for them, saving time and costs!
You will be accountable for:
1. Your Monthly Sales Target
2. Call, Outbound SQL & Demo Targets (as detailed in personalised funnel metric sheet)
Our perfect fit has/is:
• Results Orientated
• Clear Communicator
Shares our core values:
1. 🥇 ACCOUNTABILITY
2. 🔁 BEAT YESTERDAY
3. ⏩ CLOCK SPEED
4. 🤝 DEAL’S A DEAL
5. 👩👩👧👦 EMPOWER ANOTHER
• Working in a vibrant international fast growing company
• Unlimited learning & growth potential
• Your ideas and performance making a big difference in our organisation and the global hotel industry
• Work hard, Play hard mentality. We love celebrating successes together!
• Employee Equity Scheme
• Regular trips to Europe for trainings & celebrational ceremonies (International Week)
• Annual RoomRaccoon Hotel Experience
• Friday lunches are on us
• Annual salary increases
• Training & Development opportunities