Let’s imagine a workplace where people are dynamic and multicultural. An environment consisting of different nationalities. This place is Costa Customer Hub, located in one of the skyscrapers in the beating heart of Barcelona, overlooking the Mediterranean sea. Are you ready to join us?
Who We Are
Costa Crociere is part of Carnival Corporation, the world’s number one tour operator. It is the largest Italian travel group and Europe’s number one cruise operator with 70 years of tradition.
Here we propose a positive, diverse, stimulating, and intercultural environment where respecting colleagues and guests, as well as the communities, is our first goal. We strongly believe in the power of communicating openly, always promoting transparency, and are committed to continuously developing ourselves by experimenting, cooperating, and including others, encouraging all of them to give their best and take responsibility.
As leaders in sustainable cruising, we continue to be committed to responsible innovation and we are accelerating on the path of a sustainable fleet. Costa has been strongly focused on the ecological transition of its business for years, introducing and testing new sustainable technologies and smart solutions. In addition to the use of LNG, which Costa pioneered, we are working towards achieving zero emissions over time.
We are looking for a CRUISE EXPERT (French Market) for our Customer Hub in Barcelona
• As a Cruise Expert you will convert leads into sales, by building a trusting relationship with customers.
• You will manage multichannel active interactions, to meet your productivity goals in line with Company’s objectives.
• You will also be the first ambassador of Costa, promoting our Brand to create amazing holiday experiences for our Guests
• (Preferably) already based in the Barcelona area. Please note that it is not possible to work 100% remotely
• (Preferably) available to start asap
• A fluent level of French with exceptional grammar and spelling skills, both spoken and written
• High level of English or Spanish
• Solid Sales Background
• Previous customer-facing experience (B2B or B2C)
• Prior experience in multi-channel customer support
• Strong communication skills
• Achievement and goal-oriented
• Motivated and self-starter
What we offer
• *Please read carefully If our conditions don’t match your preferences, or if you are not sure, please DO NOT APPLY. Thank you**
• Start date: ASAP
• Full-time permanent contract (indefinido / CDI from day 1)
• 39h per week (mostly from Monday to Friday – availability on Saturdays would be a plus. Two possible shifts: 9:00 – 18:00, or 9:30 – 18:30)
• Base salary: 18,590€ gross/year + unlimited sales bonus (30% of the annual salary: 4.618€) + ticket restaurant 2,070€/year. Total: 25,278€/year
• A great place to work with modern equipment and installations
• Amazing colleagues and career growth opportunities
• Hybrid work model
• Two free cruises per year and great discounts for employees and family members
• Free activities (Yoga, CrossFit, and many more)
Costa Customer Hub and Costa Crociere S.p.A is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual based on sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, federal, and/or international law.