We’re looking for an Audit Manager to add to our growing team! On all concerns connected to Audit and Risk assessment/mitigation, the Audit Manager is the key point of contact between Audit and other stakeholders. The incumbent is in charge of assisting the company in ensuring that financial, operational, and compliance processes, as well as related controls, are sufficient to meet the company’s objectives. The Audit Manager is in charge of establishing and leading a team of Internal Audit associates. The incumbent collaborates with the Vice President to update firm management on the status and results of auditing activities.
Job Title : External Audit Manager – Remote
Location : Nsukka, Enugu, Nigeria
Salary : $ 49.15 per hour.
Company : USAA
Job Type : Full-Time
• A subject matter expert on BSA/AML and sanctions-related compliance issues affecting the Bank.
• Spreadsheets, word processors, email, and accounting software are all required for this job.
• All TRID-related regulatory, operational, and financial considerations must be considered.
• Attend company-sponsored training programs to obtain a better grasp of the business and the standards for commercial lending.
• Organizing departmental analysis.
• It’s best if the applicant has at least two years of experience in this field and can explain why he left previous jobs.
• Assist with the preparation of the monthly Supervisory Committee report, which contains an overview of the department’s activities. Reports to the Supervisory Committee when the Internal Auditor is not available. Maintain communication with upper management and follow up on audit findings. Completing specialized work as needed.
• Assesses engagement risks, determines which procedures to conduct to get a desired degree of assurance, and evaluates evidence while making choices connected to engagements.
• Any significant findings or queries about accounting principles or financial statement presentation are brought to the Senior Manager or Partner’s attention right away.
• Control and audit concepts are well-understood, and you’ve worked with them before.
• Developing strong customer relationships, which leads to more revenue and a better reputation for the company.
• Excellent oral and written communication abilities, as well as coaching and counselling skills.
• Monitoring and analyzing your own, other people’s, or organizations’ performance in order to improve or remedy mistakes..
• Make accounting tables and assign entries to the correct accounts.
• A solid understanding of the laws and regulations governing the financial business