SEASONAL FARM TRUCK DRIVERS
Cavendish Farms is a leading producer of frozen food products for retail and foodservice markets throughout Canada, the United States and around the world. We have two state-of-the-art potato processing plants in PEI, another in Jamestown, ND and Lethbridge, Alberta and an appetizer plant in Wheatley, ON. Our Head office is in Dieppe, NB and sales office locations are in Toronto, Montreal and Boston.
Reporting to the Farm Manager, the Farm Trucks Driver will be a results-driven, self-starter who is always looking for opportunities for improvement, and has the ability to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
Cavendish Farms is looking for Farm Truck Drivers for a period of 4 weeks starting on September 19th (weather depending).
S u ccessful Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
– Must have valid Class 3 driver’s license
– Ability to lift up to 55lbs (22.5kgs)
– Availability to work extended hours, evenings and weekends
– Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment
– Willingness to work outdoors in various weather conditions
– High degree of attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task
– No previous farm experience required
– Drive truck to deliver potatoes from field to storage location
– Ensure assigned truck is in safe working order
– All other duties as assigned
• Please Note: A clean criminal background check, and drug screen will be required prior to an employment offer being extended.
If you are interested in applying for this career opportunity
– please apply at www.jdirving.com/careers, via email at [email protected]
Posting will be active until positions are filled.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Cavendish Farms Corporation is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.