Qantas Lounges Canberra is now hiring Food Beverage Supervisor in Fyshwick ACT. View job listing details and apply now.
At Qantas Lounges by Accor, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to work collaboratively. Our reputation is founded on guest passion, sustainable performance, innovation, spirit of conquest, trust and respect.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Qantas lounges team as a Part Time Food and Beverage Supervisor.
This role requires you to drive a small team to deliver our guests the highest level of customer service. You will need to be confident in your leadership ability as no two days are the same and you will be required to make decisions on the spot.
• Ensure a friendly, efficient and professional food & beverage service is provided to all guests
• Familiarise yourself with VIP and regular guests to ensure their requests and needs are met
• Supervise team members of a lower grade, and set service expectation
• Actively resolve complaints and challenges presented by guests
• Conduct staff induction and training, ensuring all staff are competent in service procedures
Skills and experience:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Strong knowledge of food and beverage products
• Ability to maintain high and consistent standards
• Impeccable grooming and personal presentation
• Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
Applicants must have the ability to work a rotating roster 24 hours / 7 days a week including Public Holidays
We are looking for a true food & beverage professional who has strong leadership potential and who will thrive in a fast pace environment.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
• Employee discount
• Free drinks
• Free food
• Gym membership
• Health insurance
• Afternoon shift
• Evening shift
• Morning shift
• Night shift
• Rotating roster
• Shift work
Supplemental pay types:
• Penalty rates
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Fyshwick, ACT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Can you work a 24/7 rotating roster?
• Luxury food and beverage: 1 year (Required)
• Bartending and barista: 1 year (Required)
• English (Required)
• Australia (Preferred)
• Day Shift (Required)
• Night Shift (Required.