Artionis is a premium outsourcing partner for governments worldwide. We are present in 25 countries providing administrative and non-judgmental tasks related to visa, passport, identity management, and other citizen services. Our multicultural and interdisciplinary teams with about 300 employees work together at our 65 offices located across the globe to deliver quality services to our clients, using streamlined processes and state-of-the-art technology.
We are looking for a Russian Speaking Customer Service Agent – Part Time – for our offices in Frankfurt.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Document scrutiny and collection of applications for visa processing
• Handle customer / applicant queries personally or via email, telephone
• Handle cash and bank related transactions if assigned and ensure 100% accuracy
• Record & maintain all application data.
• Ensure accurate & timely data entry into the system with zero errors.
• Ensure all administration and logistics of passport delivery to consulate / applicant / logistic company etc.
• Maintain compliance to the standard operating procedures, manuals etc. without deviation in process
• Inform the applicants about the available Value Added Services and ensure delivery of Value Added Service options to applicants / customers.
• Encourage applicants to provide feedback on services provided and their overall experience at the application center.
• Ensure that the entire process is completed within the mandated Turn Around Time
• Assist Deputy Manager / Operations Manager in execution of projects
• Fluent in Russian
• Good command of German and English
• Good knowledge of computer skills
• Proficiency in MS office & good typing speed
• Adaptability and presence of mind to handle customer queries and complaints
• Ability to Innovate and enhance procedures and methods to increase productivity & cost effectiveness
5 reasons for joining Artionis
With operations in 25 countries, Artionis is ideally positioned to launch your international career. You will experience working at global-level scale of professional network but also assimilate the cultural nuances of the country that you are placed in while engaging with multi-cultural teams and client governments.
The opportunity to grow
Our efforts are aimed at creating career path with clear development opportunities for our employees. Our learning and development programs provide the competitive edge to our employees to catalyze our growth strategy. This would embrace all aspects of skills and behavioral needs to enable Artionis staff to deliver the goals of the project.
The overall organizational vision is driven by linking individual performance to the organization’s business goals. Promotions and performance assessments are also aligned to the organizational objectives. In addition, our learning and development initiatives play a significant role in helping people to grow professionally and personally so that they are equipped to excel at what they do, and to expand their capabilities and advance in their careers.
Competitive salary, rewards and benefit
At Artionis we like to reward you for your dedication through competitive compensation and a benefit plan adjusted to your personal circumstances. Our rewards and benefit programs are based on recognizing individual and team contributions as well as rewarding superior performance.
You can’t deliver an excellent output unless you have the time and support to refill your spirit and energy through the pursuit of your own interests, your family time and your community endeavors. That’s why we create a work environment in which high professional performance is compatible with an optimal work-life balance.
Who we are looking for
We are committed to building a great global company with people who help carry us forward. We are always on the lookout for talented, vibrant and committed people who can help us achieve our vision to be the best at what we do.