About the role:
As Trolley Services Agent, you will be responsible to assist the Trolley Team Leader to deploy/ control all trolley junior and contracted staff at allocated/assigned location to collect, circulate and deploy passenger trolleys, and to ensure Qatar Airways and other customer airlines are provided with quality service meeting the required level agreement.
• Support the Trolley Team Leader to supervise Trolley Services Drivers at assigned area or location to manage passenger trolleys to practice safety in accord with safety compliance and published guidelines.
• Ensure enough trolleys and manpower is available at assigned areas and trolleys are stacked at each nest as per agreed service levels.
• Assign junior staff to collect, circulate and deploy trolleys from within assigned location and other areas (in the trolley bay) after use, to make usage of trolleys easier to passengers.
• Maintain cleanliness and serviceability of trolleys at all times for fuller utilization of trolleys by customers.
• Organize, move and allocate trolleys as per approved deployment plan of HIA to ensure that trolleys are well-arranged and well-maintained.
• Maintain trolleys so that they are not found impeding safe and unobstructed movement along corridors and/or passageways.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
• An ideal candidate will have a minimum of Basic literacy, Numeracy skills, English communication skills and 3 years of job-related experience or High School Qualification (e.g. O level, Year 10, min compulsory education) and 2 years of job-related experience
• Continuously updates oneself with changing procedures.
• Proficient in Passenger Handling Procedures.
• Ability to work in limited resources.
• Command of English language.
• Passenger/Customer handling experience.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work fast, accurately and meet tight reporting deadlines.
• Applies all the procedures and rules.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.