NB Civils has been established for over 15 years and provides a wide range of civil engineering services throughout Rhondda, Cardiff & Bridgend and the surrounding areas. We offer a high standard of service for both domestic and commercial clients and tailor our services to meet specific requirements.
We are seeking a Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
• Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
• Load and unload cargo
• Properly track and document activity log
• Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
• Inspect truck before and after trip
• Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately
• Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules
• Report defects, accidents or violations
• Other tasks as assigned by leadership
• Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
• Clean DMV and criminal record
• Driver’s license
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. up to shoulder level
• Ability work a winch and other equipment related to the tractor, tanks and boxes
• Strong work ethic
• An opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the business. You make the difference. You matter.
• Flexibility and work/life balance
• Medical / Dental / Vision/ Prescription Drug Coverage
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match.